• Herzlich willkommen!

Das Team von »Doctor Brick« heißt Euch herzlich willkommen und wünscht Euch viel Spaß hier!
    »Doctor Brick« ist eine anerkannte Community (RLOC) für erwachsene LEGO Enthusiasten, auch AFOLs (= Adult Fans Of LEGO) genannt.
    Wir können uns hier über alle Belange des LEGO Hobbys austauschen wie z.B. Set- und Teilefragen, Vorstellung und Rezensionen von Legobauten.
    Bitte beachtet die Nutzungsbedingungen und den Verhaltensleitfaden.

Tieflader / Tiefladeanhänger / Lowboy "Trailer Tr4 MkII" with instructions

2legoornot2lego

zflaggerman.gif

Hallo allen!

Wenn etwas mein Deutsch nicht korrekt ist, lassen Sie es mich wissen!? Ich benutze einen online-Übersetzer so viel schief gehen kann! :D
Ich spreche wahrscheinlich wie Yoda... :D :thumbsup:

Ich bin hier wieder einmal mit meinen letzten MOC. Es gibt einen Tieflader mit drei Achsen, Letzteres ist ein Pull-up-Achse. Betrifft auch diesmal es einen Umbau eines früheren Modells. Es gibt auch ein Bauanleitung um dieses Tieflader selbst zu erstellen.

In den letzten Jahren bin ich oft über eine Baubeschreibung dieses Modells gefragt. Und schau, da ist es endlich! Da dieses Modell ziemlich komplex ist, macht eine Baubeschreibung auch komplexer. Das hat dafür gesorgt, dass es eine Weile gedauert hat.

Danke schön! Un ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag

Das wahre wieder meine Deutsch! :p Ich möchte gerne in Englisch weiter gehen:

zflagenglish.gif

Model "Trailer Tr4 MkII” is build with LEGO® in scale 1:17,5 and motorized using LEGO® Power Functions. It is not build after a specific brand or type of trailer. This build represents a three axle detachable gooseneck lowboy trailer with liftable third axle.
The trailer features: solid axle suspension on all axles, one set of lights, kingpin, mechanical parking break, gooseneck frame support, remotely controlled liftable third axle, remotely lowering and lifting of the deck and this model has many details.

This newly design and engineered trailer utilizes the same suspension as both "US Truck T1 MkII" and "US Truck T2 MkII". It uses LEGO® rubber belts and LEGO® rubber axle connectors.
Designing and engineering this trailer parts availability is checked. So it can easily be build in the color as it is, Yellow, but it can also be build in Red, Blue and Black.

PICT12&13&14EB.jpg

Attention!!!: Both "US Truck T1 MkII" and "US Truck T2 MkII" needs to be adapted to be combined with "Trailer Tr4 MkII”!!!
Else could be used a so called dolly which acts as a convert to fit the trailer. For this dolly building instructions will be available soon.
Attention!!!: LEGO® Technic set 8258 Crane Truck needs to be adapted and requires a modified gooseneck!!! Instructions for "Trailer Tr4 MkII” to go with LEGO® Technic set 8258 Crane Truck will be available soon!

This model is another custom design by Ingmar Spijkhoven AKA 2LegoOrNot2Lego that comes with building instructions and inventory/parts list. So, you can build it yourself!
To do so you can buy the Building Instructions. Early in the building process you will see what it is that you are building. You will be very excited from the moment you start the build of "Trailer Tr4 MkII" till you finish it with a total number of parts of about 1450 pieces.

With this type of lowboy trailer the gooseneck is removed to make the deck accessible. Because the front part of the trailer rests on the surface the truck with the gooseneck still attached can drive off. In order to keep the gooseneck elevated at the correct hight is as a support. This support rests on the trucks frame.
The ramps can be lowered and any self propelled load can enter the trailers deck. With the trailer loaded and the load secured the gooseneck can be reattached. This is done by backing up the truck aligned with the trailer. With a support that rests on the trucks frame the gooseneck can be lowered of lifted to make sure it comes in place. Finally the deck can be lifted again and the gooseneck can be locked so it doesn’t go anywhere without the trailer itself.

Cheers, Ingmar Spijkhoven

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hovxzPMEPl4[/media]

PICT00.jpg

PICT03.JPG

PICT05.JPG

PICT08.JPG

PICT09.JPG

PICT15.jpg

efferman

Technisches Labor
Teammitglied
Ehren-Doctor
I have no problem with your german words, even when it sounds like Yoda.

Would it be possible to give the trailer a platform to hide the mechanical parts on the gooseneck?

Dave42

Urgestein
HI Ingmar,
thanks for showing us your MOC
I´d really like your kind of Building.
But i´m a little wondering that your fifth wheel is
able to pull that heavy trailer.

Hallo Ingmar,
Danke das du uns dieses MOC gezeigt hast,
mir gefällt die art in der du baust sehr.
Allerdings bin ich etwas überrascht das dein
fifth wheel / Sattel diesen Schweren Auflieger ziehen kann.

2legoornot2lego

efferman schrieb:
I have no problem with your german words, even when it sounds like Yoda.

Would it be possible to give the trailer a platform to hide the mechanical parts on the gooseneck?

Well, yes off course! I don't want to for two reasons. First, it is a typical US style lowboy which do have goosenecks without a platform. Secondly, I do like to show the mechanical parts, that is just a habit of mine... :D Never the less, if anyone would add a platform or any other addition to hide the mechanical part, that would be just great!!! I am curious what other can do with this build of mine! :thumbsup:

Dave42 schrieb:
HI Ingmar,
thanks for showing us your MOC
I´d really like your kind of Building.
But i´m a little wondering that your fifth wheel is
able to pull that heavy trailer.

Hallo Ingmar,
Danke das du uns dieses MOC gezeigt hast,
mir gefällt die art in der du baust sehr.
Allerdings bin ich etwas überrascht das dein
fifth wheel / Sattel diesen Schweren Auflieger ziehen kann.

The answer is a single yes!!! ;) Yes, it really can pull this weight, even without any trouble. Check this video to see what it is capable of:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYpgaJiwSo[/media]

2legoornot2lego

Bauanleitungen zum Ändern Technic set 8258 sind verfügbar...

zflaggerman.gif

Hallo allen wieder einmal!

Hier ist ein kleines Update: Bauanleitungen zum Ändern dieses LEGO® Technic set 8258 sind jetzt verfügbar!

Die Verbindung mit meinem Tieflader ist dadurch möglich.

Grüße, Ingmar Spijkhoven

zflagenglish.gif

Here is a little update: instructions on how to modify LEGO® Technic set 8258 "Crane Truck" (default build) are available now!

This modification gives your set 8258 an added fifth wheel (coupler) and power supply to connect/attach trailers realistically. By modifying this set you enable the ability to connect the lowboy trailer displayed in this topic!

Both versions of this lowboy trailer can perfectly be combined with LEGO® Technic set 8043 "Motorized Excavator" as well as with LEGO® Technic set 8275 "Motorized Bulldozer". Obviously you can combine it with any of your MOCs as well.

Cheers, Ingmar Spijkhoven

PICT00.jpg

PICT05.jpg

PICT06.jpg

PICT08.jpg

24chris

Hallo wo finde ich bauanleitung für den Trailer tr 4 mk II . Danke chris

Oben