• Herzlich willkommen!

Das Team von »Doctor Brick« heißt Euch herzlich willkommen und wünscht Euch viel Spaß hier!
    »Doctor Brick« ist eine anerkannte Community (RLOC) für erwachsene LEGO Enthusiasten, auch AFOLs (= Adult Fans Of LEGO) genannt.
    Wir können uns hier über alle Belange des LEGO Hobbys austauschen wie z.B. Set- und Teilefragen, Vorstellung und Rezensionen von Legobauten.
    Bitte beachtet die Nutzungsbedingungen und den Verhaltensleitfaden.

[WIP] scania torpedo

mick29

Meister
I looked at this picture for quite a long time. It sure looks nice but something bothers me. It feels like some proportions are not quite right. The hood seems to be a bit to steep and/or to short (maybe only by 1stud)
Don't get me wrong it still is a good build but there is a tiny bit missing for perfection ;)

DutchTechnicDesign

Neumitglied
Happy new year everyone, i made some more progress on the scania torpedo that i wanted to share, a different angle.

Motors are in place and modded form PU to PF with 2 XL's and a servo to steer. Made a lip on the bumper with 4 extra high beams and 2 daylights (i don't know how to call them in English)

The exact torpedo im going for is form a dutch company called Vlastuin Truckopbouw and they made a bunch of torpedo's and still do

Anhänge

• IMG-20221224-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20221224-WA0009.jpg
    32,1 KB · Aufrufe: 29
  • thumbs_TRUCKS-207.jpg
    thumbs_TRUCKS-207.jpg
    64,1 KB · Aufrufe: 29
  • thumbs_TRUCKS-297.jpg
    thumbs_TRUCKS-297.jpg
    19,8 KB · Aufrufe: 29
Oben