• Herzlich willkommen!

Das Team von »Doctor Brick« heißt Euch herzlich willkommen und wünscht Euch viel Spaß hier!
    »Doctor Brick« ist eine anerkannte Community (RLOC) für erwachsene LEGO Enthusiasten, auch AFOLs (= Adult Fans Of LEGO) genannt.
    Wir können uns hier über alle Belange des LEGO Hobbys austauschen wie z.B. Set- und Teilefragen, Vorstellung und Rezensionen von Legobauten.
    Bitte beachtet die Nutzungsbedingungen und den Verhaltensleitfaden.

[MOC] Scania Next Generation S730

mpj

Neumitglied
img_002.jpg

Hello! I want to show you my latest Moc.
It is a Scania S730 in black livery (artwork is inspired by italian show truck Valcarenghi)

img_003.jpg

The model is powered by XL motor, and Servo motor for steering.
An Sbrick provides Bluetooth control.

img_010.jpg

The cab can be removed, to access to the battery box.
The doors can be opened, to show interior.

img_006.jpg

Stickers are self made.
On the back there are pneumatic suspensions:

img_007.jpg

If you like it, you can support it on Lego Ideas!
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/578cb75e-b72c-48a1-9686-ca35fd659d1b/statistics#content_nav_tabs

Blechtaler

Urgestein
You can make them for example with stud.io 2 (from Bricklink), do you have an .lxf (from LDD) or do you only have the physical model?

René

HUWI

Papa Schlumpf
What a great truck! It's supported...

It's a great design, but it's a pity, the black colour hides the details. So it's black in black.
If I would build a black truck it would be an AC/DC truck, back in black... ;-)

Keep calm with the asking for instructions, if they aren't rookies they can build it with your pictures and take your truck as inspiration.

The coolest detail is the air-suspension. What's about the technic inside, the drive shaft?

And how did you made the stickers?

Casperloni

Mitglied
Wow, this Truck is amazing. Looks fabulous :)

I‘d be interested in the technical details, like how the internals are working (driveshaft, steering, pneumatics)

Thank you for sharing this great model with us.

Regards Cas

mpj

Neumitglied
Thank you for your comments!
I'll add more pictures and videos in the upcoming days.
The XL motor is connected directly to the rear differential.
The valve to control the rear suspensions is just on the back of the cab.
The most difficult part to build was the front grille and the steps to access inside the cab. The steps have an offset of 0,5 studs from each other.

What a great truck! It's supported...

It's a great design, but it's a pity, the black colour hides the details. So it's black in black.
If I would build a black truck it would be an AC/DC truck, back in black... ;-)

Keep calm with the asking for instructions, if they aren't rookies they can build it with your pictures and take your truck as inspiration.

The coolest detail is the air-suspension. What's about the technic inside, the drive shaft?

And how did you made the stickers?

You are right about black colour! I chose this colour especially because I did want to replicate the real truck, which is black.

Also, it is the only colour I could perfectly replicate in the stickers. They are made with Illustrator software and they are printed with different shades of white ink over black vinyl.

Oben